Skip to main content

Personal Review on Zensense Burner

I was introduced to this Incense Burner via facebook through some private messaging. I'm always up to doing product reviews when it comes to incense, resins, herbs and more!! All you have to do is ask and send me the product so that I can give it a whirl. Let the truth be told.

Today's subject: Zensense "The Amazing Incense Burner"

Today I received (fast/safe shipping) one of their mahogany burners that is 11 1/4 inches long by almost 2 inches wide. Beautifully carved and stained as I see no flaws. I was told that this incense holder would put out any of my sticks at the length I chose by sliding the block (easy to slide). I decided to give this burner a run for its money (I was a little ify) and used a powerful incense to see if it could really put out my incense (Nature Nature was my choice). I followed the directions that are given with the burner as they are very easy to follow and watched as the burn got closer and closer to the block. As it entered the block I was amazed that it actually started to back flow within and put out in incense within minutes. It was amazing to watch the smoke go forwards and backwards doing what it was designed to do. Now mind you I used Nature Nature which can restart its self because of the resin on the stick (they are thick)..... well this Amazing Incense Burner did its job!! I'm impressed not only by the website but customer service and an incense holder that actually puts out the burn with its sliding block feature. Goes to show it passed the test!

As of now if you would like to purchase this Incense Burner please see contact information below (I might bring this product to the website in the future). If you happen to purchase a holder from Zensense tell them that you saw the review on Incense-Incense  Blogger/Facebook. Once you purchase one of their holders and can confirm with an order number hit me up and I will be happy to send you some free samples (incense) in the mail!!!

Check out the pictures of the first Incense Burner of it's kind handmade in West Palm Beach, FL
Contact info:
etsy.com/Zensense
Zenburner.com
zenburner@att.net
FaceBook


Blessings





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Orders this week....

Important message ... Please Share!!! Another way to assist those in need due to the hurricane and flooding. **All orders placed Monday, August 28th through Friday, September 1st.** 5% of your product total will be going to Red Cross Harvey for Hurricane Harvey disaster relief. Incense-Incense will be taking the full total tally on Saturday, September 2nd and contacting them to deposit funds. Watch for post updates on amount and deposit in this post. We send our love and prayers to those in need. Please light your candles, set up your alters, smudge the air, light a stick and do what you do best in sending love to where it is needed. If you can't make a purchase to assist please call 1-800-435-7669 to donate by phone. This is the direct number for Red Cross. Blessings, Amanda PS ... I hope all of our customers in this area are taken care of. Check in with us and let us know you are safe. www.incense-incense.com

Short Fall Break (store closed)

***Important message ... Please prepare in advanced for your orders especially if you are running low. I don't want you to be without your favorites. Please share Incense-Incense will be on a short Fall Break (starting November 7th - November 13th) to refresh our minds. You may still place orders at that time. However, all services (invoices, packages sent, e-mails and phone calls) will not resume until November 14th in the order they were received. Blessings, Amanda

Nature Nature Incense

Nature Nature is my favorite domestic resin incense sticks that is carried by Incense-Incense . This U.S.A made incense is handmade and hand-rolled from high quality ingredients and sun dried. The resins, herbs, powders and oils that are used for the variety of these scents are all natural, the best of quality and always fresh as possible. The packaging is simple yet comes with 10 long burning sticks that last well over an hour in burn time. On the back of the label it explains the botanical name, aromatic benefits and magical uses. I find this real helpful in my line of work and knowing what I should burn for that given day and/or ritual/mediation type uses. Incense-Incense offers all 26 scents made from Nature Nature and is always up to date on new incense coming in with this line. This year alone I have added 4 new scents: Cinnamon Pure, Desert Frankincense, Holy Frankincense and Frankincense/Benzoin Incense Sticks. If you haven't used these sticks yet you really should give ...